NUTRITION PLANS (WITHOUT CONSULTATION)
NUTRITION PLANS WITH CONSULTATION
Nutritional Therapy is based on the premise that everyone has an individual level of optimum health. Achieving this level is a balancing act between diverse and unique nutritional requirements.
What is good for one person, may not be right for you.
You may be looking for an energy boost, trying to reverse digestive problems, have a chronic condition such as an allergy, digestive or bowel disorder or hormonal imbalance, or you may have a specific weight loss target in mind.
As a qualified nutritionist, I work in partnership with you to fully understand your individual needs, through conversation, profiling and where necessary, clinical tests. This allows me to put togther a tailor-made nutrition plan to support your journey to improved health.
Please enjoy my website and be in touch if you have any questions. Together we can find the right nutritional therapy for you.
CONSULTATIONS & PLANS
What does a nutrition therapy consultation involve?
Before the consultation
Before a consultation you will be asked to complete a detailed, confidential health questionnaire and food diary. Using this information during the initial consultation allows me to built a comprehensive picture of you: your lifestyle, eating habits, medical history and any concerns you have about your health.
During the consultation
We will discuss your aims for the outcome of your nutrition programme and work together to create a nutrition plan that suits your needs, preferences and lifestyle. Functional tests may also be used, although these are optional and can be discussed during the consultation. The session will typically last up to 90 minutes and is an opportunity for you to share your aims in a safe and trusting space.
Initial Consultation includes:
- Pre-Consultation Questionnaire
- Analysis of Questionnaire
- Up to 90 minutes of Initial Consultation
- Written Report
- Information Sheets
- Recommendations for Tests
- Supplement prescription with discount supplier * (cost of supplements is additional)
- Correspondence with other health care providers if required
Follow Up Consultations:
- Last up to 45 minutes
- Take place approximately 4-6 weeks after the Initial Consultation
- Review your Initial Consultation to update and modify nutrition plans as needed
You will also:
- Learn about the causes of your symptoms
- Acquire knowledge of beneficial and potentially detrimental foods for your body
- Be advised on lifestyle changes to help you achieve your programme goals
- Receive guidance of supplements that can support your nutrition programme.
After the consultation
You will receive a personalised client pack including tasty and nutritious recipes and meals tailored to your needs and lifestyle, and additional information to support you through your programme. Additionally, you will receive a choice of full exercise programme, Facebook support or 24/7 quick consultation.
- One-to-one In person
- 1-2-1 Skype